You will work with committed and competent colleagues, Accenture Interactive also offers good opportunities for professional growth and a strategic development plan with access to Career Counselor. The atmosphere of Accenture Interactive is family-friendly and positive; the corporate culture encompasses the fun of going to work.
There are opportunities for development internationally and if you wish to work outside Sweden since the company is part of a global organization. You are also offered good benefits and favorable pension agreements.
Accenture Interactive is looking for an Adobe developer, preferably with a few years of experience. At Accenture Interactive you are a part of an implementation team, developing future e-commerce sites based on a market leading, Java addition based e-commerce platform. The projects are conducted with agile methodology and daily standups. In the role you will use adobe to create websites and there will be cases were you need to create new components using java. In this role there might be travel within projects.
• 3+ years of consulting delivery experience
• 1+ years’ experience working with content platforms
• Knowledge of Java
• Strong understanding of internet architecture and experience with Web application development using JSP, servlets, XML and HTML5.
• Experience developing UIs with JS frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, etc…).
• Working knowledge of Java web frameworks, experience with OSGI is a plus.
• Experience with web services protocols such as REST and SOAP, experience in API development and design of cloud-based architecture.
• Working knowledge of application servers such as JBoss, and servlet containers such as Tomcat.
• Either a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering plus 3 or more years’ experience in the Web and/or related Enterprise Software / CMS technologies.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Previous database experience with SQL / Oracle / DB2.
• Fluent in English both oral and written
Special consideration given for:
• Technical knowledge of a number of the components of the Adobe Marketing cloud product family.
• Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager a strong plus.
• Experience with the JCR (JSR-170/JSR-283) standard.
• Experience developing content-centric applications using the Apache Sling framework.
• Experience working with web analytics and real time personalization frameworks
We are looking for people who want to grow in a culture where it is obvious to share knowledge. You support your colleagues when they get new challenges and roles.
When working in projects with different customers, communication skills are important and to be able to adapt to different environments and people. You work in teams but you take responsibility and structure the work independently for your part of the project. We see that you have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
Total Resurs is a provider of consulting and recruitment services in IT and tech, where experience and expertise is as important as genuine commitment and passion. Total Resurs is included in the "Total organisation", which was founded in 2011 with headquarters in Stockholm. We currently have about 130 employees, including 60 consultants. We want to be closer, better and give more. Behind the Total Resurs is experienced entrepreneurs and some of the market's leading consultants and employees. Many of us have more than 25 years’ experience in advanced IT integration, communication and recruitment. We are building the business we always wanted to work in and which customers and suppliers want to work with. Our ambition to be the best overall provider of IT.
Linda Olin Hall, Rekrytering