We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our team in Sweden is looking for Business Consultants who are eager to create customer value through optimizing processes with UNIT4 solutions as the enablers. Are you a good listener and can you connect the needs and wants of the customer with our business solutions? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You conduct current state/future state analysis in close cooperation with our customers, advising them in the search of an appropriate solution for their business
- You support the design of business processes and guarantee the quality of the functional design
- You are responsible for the customer relationship, as it relates to the optimization of processes and solutions
- You deliver communication and reporting to a variety of stakeholders depending on their information needs.
As a Business Consultant, you easily adopt a disciplined and logical approach to problem solving when working with both customers and colleagues. This is due to your analytical skills. You will also listen carefully to customers and can come up with the best business solutions that will fit their needs and wants. Building relationships is therefore part of who you are.
- An initiative taker who can work alone or as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Experience as a consultant, preferably from delivering software solutions
- Experience with business software
- Experience with business processes and how software best supports them
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Good at interacting in Swedish and English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- A preference for building relationships, flexibility and an open and inviting communication style
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in Stockholm/Gothenburg
- A high level of flexibility and independence
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who want to learn from each other
More about Unit4: http://www.unit4.com/se