The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions.
We are now looking for a Business Enabler/Project Manager who is responsible for Vattenfall IT to stay relevant for the business thru supporting dialogues with the businesses regarding IT needs.
Within the Nordic business focus for Hydro, Heat and Distribution there are always a lot of projects and assignments starting/ongoing. Vattenfall IT is challenged in meeting all these demands. To be able to meet the needs in business we see a need of a combined role/person with the ability to have a holistic view, knowing what IT can deliver, preparing these projects, do the first analyses, together with others find a good solution, plan the activities as well as make sure they are implemented. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with other IT functions like Architecture, Agile and CoreIT and Transformation IT.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As Business Enabler/Project Manager you are responsible for Vattenfall IT to stay relevant for the business thru supporting dialogues with the businesses regarding IT needs.
The role aims to:
• encourage the customer and give support for modernisation
• guide the customer thru the process from need to realisation
• enable digitalisation and challenge old ways of using IT
• support in attracting and developing new business from Heat, Distribution and Hydro in Nordic
• consulting the customer to develop and driving digitalization in changing existing IT solutions
The responsibility starts from early dialogues, thru pilots and pre-studies to a handover point when a project specification of a realisation project is produced and anchored within both the customer organisation and IT including the setup of a project.
It goes in two directions, what does the customer need and how should we at Vattenfall IT deliver. In short it is all about having IT to stay relevant to the Business customers in the Nordic.
The role is a balancing act between Vattenfall IT and our customers, we think the role demands to:
• have a holistic view and a positive energy to drive challenging initiative
• do the first analyses, together with Vattenfall IT colleagues and find a good solution
• preparing and commit customer projects
• have an understanding of what Vattenfall IT can deliver
• handle customer expectation and good communication skills
• plan the activities as well as make sure they are implemented
We are looking for:
This position is being advertised as it is considered to be a key position within IT. Your background:
• University (Bachelor or Master) degree or comparable level of thinking
• Experience in supporting complex projects having multiple stakeholders
• 5-10 years of general business experience
• Ability to cooperate with team members and customers and communicate effectively
• Works independently and with own initiative, self-going
• Ability to organize and solve problems
• Project manager experience
Location: Solna, Stockholm
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, last application date for the position is 19th November 2017
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Ivan Bergman +46-72-2216568
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Erica Lindroth 072-5725795
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 28 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,400 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organizational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.