We are looking for a new IT Business Partner for COWI Sweden – are you interested?
IT BUSINESS PARTNER
About the IT Business Partner Team
A couple of years ago, COWIs IT department called "Group IT" decided to form a small Business Partner Team consisting of three Business Partners. The overall objective for the Team was to create a strong interaction between IT and Business by actively facilitating IT opportunities with focus on business development and innovation. The Business Partners today have become a true success as liaisons between IT and Business at a strategic level. However, they are also responsible for coordination of daily IT activities and projects (e.g. office re-locations) at a more operational level in coordination with regional management and the Supply part of Group IT. Lately, the Business partners have been empowered further with a Head of Section role, which means they are line managers for the Onsite support resources belonging to their respective region.
Group IT is now looking for a new IT Business Partner for COWI Sweden, where three Onsite support resources are located (2 in Gothenburg and 1 in Stockholm). The IT Business Partner role can be based in Malmö, Stockholm or Gothenburg – depending on the right candidate for the job. Regular visits to other COWI offices in Sweden and minor travel activities to Denmark will be required.
- Be a good people manager – and ensure motivated and engaged employees locally
- Ensure professional handling and “follow up” on business requests and IT activities
- Ensure timely communication and coordination of IT activities/projects with the Business
- Carry out change management activities to support implementation of new IT services or processes
- Gain information about business needs by actively engaging in business meetings/fora
- Create business cases as part of identifying and scoping new IT opportunities
- Deliver “ IT Due diligence” in acquisition processes
- Service manager for local IT services incl. budgets and administration of local agreements
- Replace local services with COWI Group based services - whenever possible
- Be actively participating in developing the Business Partner Team and ensure good "team spirit".
- A high drive and self-going approach
- Ability to achieve successful consensus among differing priorities and stakeholders in both IT and Business communities – you must be excellent at stakeholder management.
- Profound understanding of IT – at least 5 years of work experience within IT
- Personally motivated by being regarded as a thrust worthy and respected Business Partner
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels in the organization, including executive stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Effective in cross-functional -, multi-site -, and project management
- Positive, service minded and "smiling" personality.
- In Group IT you will find a truly international and high performance culture among our 110 IT colleagues – with many opportunities for interacting across boundaries and functions.
- For the right person there will be plenty of opportunities to grow an exciting career in COWI.
If this job sounds interesting, please apply for the job by sending a motivated application letter in English. Please also include your CV and other relevant documentation, this may be in your local language. Interviews will take place in December 2017.
If you have questions about the job, please contact:
+45 5640 1653