Vattenfall IT is hiring an experienced Scrum Master to coach and lead our DevOps team and colleagues to work effectively and efficiently. It’s an exciting time to join Vattenfall. We are transforming and restructuring to work in a more agile way. We are looking for change agents who are inspired by the opportunity to build Vattenfall’s future. Our new Online platform is built on modern technologies leveraging Cloud solutions, Continuous Integration/Deployment and test automation. We expect you to share our drive and focus on quality in all aspects of the deliveries.
Integrated teams with developers, designers and editors working together in the sprints and sitting co-located, many nationalities and English as the main language provides a dynamic environment where initiative and openness is advocated.
What you’ll do?
As a Scrum master you will support multiple DevOps teams and projects. Your main responsibilities are:
- Help building high performing teams, accountable for facilitating agile ceremonies and responsible for the management of complex, high value technology delivery projects.
- Helping the team maintain their burn down chart
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions
- Fostering a motivating culture of openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Removing obstacles that affect the team
- Walking the product owner through more technical user stories
- Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum team and product owner
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant education or certifications (ex. Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Trainer) are meriting.
- Several years working experience as a Scrum master
- Experience in project management and leading agile Scrum teams.
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural environment
- Good technical background and DevOps experience is a plus.
As a person, you are result driven and customer focused. You have proven business acumen, and a profound interest in driving value-creating innovation. Good leadership skills and a structured way of working are also characteristics of yours.
At Vattenfall we promote smart working!
Meaning you can easily combine your working life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. To attract and retain a talented workforce, smart working is successfully implemented within Vattenfall such as the possibility to work part-time.
Location: Arenastaden, Stockholm
Please apply before 20 September 2017.
For further questions regarding the position please contact Mikael Zachrisson (Hiring Manager) on 0706128879. To know more about or recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Nidhi Illman (Recruiter) 072 702 7861.
We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Trade union representatives in Sweden; Please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO)