Arbetsgivare Unik Resurs i Sverige AB
Område Data/IT/ Telekom
Sista ansökningsdag 2017-11-26
To one of our customers, an international leading software developer for TV operators, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager for their office in Linköping. The customer is active internationally and delivers to customers all over the world, often with large long-term contracts.
The customer's goal is to develop the best independent interactive TV operating system, to help operators launch new services and create new incomes.
Arbetsuppgifter och ansvarsområden
As a senior Project Manager in this role, you will be a key member of the Project Management Office. We believe that your experience has provided you with strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Your past achievements are of built upon a solid sense for business and commercial issues.
You are a strong negotiator, with an excellent ability to resolve issues, lead teams and work constructively with customer relations. You get your messages across in a coherent and clear way and lead your projects with great confidence. As senior Project Manager you also need to be highly experienced in Risk Management. This, among other things, means that you are able to stay calm even if unforeseen events threaten to disrupt your project. Every single project is underway normally between 9-12 months, but there exists both shorter and longer ones.
- Have full accountability for securing the project success in regards to scope, budget, time and quality
- Manage the day to day project activities to secure project objectives
- Represent the Project in internal as well as external Steering Committees
- Manage important Milestones, Project risk registry and track Project budget as well as Percent complete burn down
- Collect project performance data (KPIs), analyze and propose corrective actions and improvements – Lessons Learned
- Secure that the project follows and is documented according to Zenterio process and gate model
- Review and input into relevant project contracts throughout customer contract negotiations supporting Product, Solution and Sales management throughout the sales cycle
- Planning and follow-up of project activities (incl. follow-up of those activities executed by other departments) and contractual milestones (incl. invoicing and general financial forecasting for the project)
- Assure good internal- and external communication during customer projects including status reporting and escalation with proposal of required actions if needed
- Prepare forecast and communicate project resource needs throughout the project lifecycle
What is required of me?
University degree in Computer science, telecommunication and/or other relevant educational background
+ 5 years’ experience from project management and or Technical function within the Telecom Industry
+ 3 years’ experience in leading Software Development projects, experience in Agile software development is a bonus
Have the ability to prioritize and work focused under stress
Have a structured approach to your work and an ability to manage scope, time and quality dynamically
Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
PMI/PMP Certification or other Project Management certification is a plus
Willing to travel (up to 30%)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have cultural understanding and are used to managing different cultures and people
Other important characteristics of you are that you have the ability to prioritize and work focused under stress. You have a structured approach to your work and a good ability to handle scope, time and quality dynamically. As a person, we seek you who are driven and curious. You like to connect with people, take initiative and have the ability to see improvement opportunities.
In this appointment, we will place a great deal of weight on the skills of Result Orientation, Initiative, Communication, Business Responsibility, Relationship Building and Adaptation.
Ansök redan idag!
If you fit in with the above profile, do not hesitate to apply today as a continuous selection will take place.
Do not forget to motivate as thoroughly as possible why just you are suitable for this job and to update your information in your resume.
We prefer your application through the database.
Responsible recruiter is Linda Vagner and can be reached on 0760902477 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Välkommen till Unik Resurs!
Din rekryterings- & utvecklingspartner i med- & motgång
Hos oss är du alltid välkommen att kontakta ansvarig rekryterare om du har frågor eller funderingar kring ett annonserat uppdrag.
Om inte detta uppdrag passar dig är du välkommen att kontakta oss så kanske vi kan hitta ditt drömjobb tillsammans. Vi känner regionen och vet var du kan göra bäst nytta med din profil.