Digital Services (DS) is the newly merged entity between Wemore and PU HCM. Digital Services is formed to make work better for the millions of people already using Aditro solutions. By reinventing our industry and the tools that it produces, DS will create more job satisfaction for all – from the CEO that wants a more productive company with happier employees, to the teenager that begins his or her first job. We help our customers get more out of their jobs by removing routine administration, tedious tasks – and free up time for the more challenging, interesting, fun and important tasks.
Our Strategic Product Manager for People needs a wing man who knows UX and customer processes as well as having knowledge in developing applications. As a Senior System Analyst in People you are responsible for investigating and adopting high level requirements to use cases and requirement specifications, including process descriptions and prototypes. You will create specifications, work with documentation and testing. Another important area is to work with our third line support.
Our application, People, is our master data system in our suite of applications. It contains and handle three types of data: Individual data, Employment data and Organizational data. It is the application that is integrated to all other parts of our suite.
You will work with our People team in Sundbyberg. Your closest colleagues will be other System Analysts, Developers, Project managers and Strategic Program Managers.
- Investigate demands from different sources.
- Create use cases and requirement specifications.
- Create mockups/prototypes and process maps.
- Make documentation such as help files etc.
- Test developed code and functions.
- Participate in Scrum and other project meetings.
- Take part and lead third line support investigations.
- Assist second line support and consultants when needed.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Solid knowledge about HR processes at our customers but willing to dig deeper.
- Good experience from UX driven development and UX design, but foremost a passion to explore how good UX help our users become more efficient.
- Knowledge of Software development process and Agile development.
- Great analytical capability and to be structured and methodical.
- Ability to manage, act and perform in challenging situations.
- Development and database skills.
- Good understanding of system processes and integrations of various sorts.Good communications and coordination skills are required. You have a great interest and a drive to learn new things as well as the ability to act between different parties. You need to be fluent in English in this role to be able to write technical customer documents as well as writing function/feature specifications and for communicating with our off-site partners.
This is a fulltime position based in Sundbyberg. You will report to Development Manager Håkan Carlsson. For contact information, see below.
We look forward to receive your application!
Jeremias Grym (Akademikerna)
Camilla Regn (Unionen)