Do you want to join Atlas Copco Industrial Technique and develop and maintain software for most advanced fixtured Tightening, Gauging and Press systems on the market?
Do you want to be a part of small successful team that works with requests from clients around the world?
If the answer is yes – this is a challenge for you.
You will work within the R&D department with further development of embedded software for our fixtured controllers as well as Configuration software running on the PC. You interact with Marketing, Quality and other departments and with colleagues worldwide. We strive to serveand develop our products in order to obtain highest possible customer satisfaction and remain as the world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions.
This is your assignment:
- Develop and maintain software for embedded Tightening, Gauging and Press controllers
- Develop and maintain Configurator software running under MS Windows
- Create test cases, and automatic tests
- Work with customer requests and create specifications and request cases
- Support colleagues and customers worldwide
- Several years of experience from embedded software development using C
- Several years of experience from software development under MS Windows
- Preferably experience of PLC programming
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Visual Basic is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English is requiered.
We also see that you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical Physics, Engineering or other relevant area.
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player. We think that you are a person with a holistic approach and ability to see the customer perspective. Your passion for finding solutions and solve problems gives very important and valuable support and convenience for our customers. Last but not least, you are flexible and communicative and thereby successful when handling contacts in an international context.
Country and city description
Atlas Copco’s Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had 43 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.