We are looking for two experienced Unit4 Business world On! or ERP systems users to fill positions as functional systems analysts in UNIT4 R&D Product Services. Experience in any of the areas of Payroll or Procurement will be an advantage in filling these roles. The positions will be located in Stockholm.
UNIT4 R&D Product Services is responsible for all Unit4 Business world On! products available in the market. We provide product support and maintenance to our customer service organisations globally, and are responsible for maintaining the quality of the released Unit4 Business world On! products. Product Services is providing third line support and you will work closely together with our global and local support organisation and with our developers.
In the position as System Analyst in UNIT4 R&D Product Services you will be responsible for your part of the product portfolio. Your role will be to analyse and understand customer requirements and processes and to translate these into tasks that our programmers can resolve and develop.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analysis of the issues reported by the customers
- Monitoring and analysis of changes in statutory requirements
- Design of product changes and solutions
- Test, quality assurance and documentation of product changes and solutions
- Product area responsibility
- Support to the global support organisation
- Higher university or college education
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably from Unit4 Business world On! or other ERP systems
- Experience with Swedish Payroll or Procurement solutions related to electronic invoicing and e-procurement
- Knowledge of Swedish laws and regulations
- Analytical skills
- Structured and analytical
- Independent, but a good team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English, both spoken and written
More about Unit4: : http://www.unit4.com/se