At Unit4 in Sweden we are about 200 skilled consultants. About a 100 of the consultants are working as application consultants with our ERP system Unit4 Business World. As an application consultant you are doing analysis and design workshops, configure the system, train the customer, conducting tests and do the documentation. Along with implementation at new customer sites we are working with upgrades of existing customers and continuously working with improvements for all our customers.
We are now looking for a new Team Leader for one of the Application consultant teams. This team focuses on deliveries to central government, but are also involved in deliveries to other customers, from both private and public segments. There are 25 experienced consultants in this team.
What will you do
- As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the consultants in the team and also to introduce new employees
- Develop people in the team by coaching, mentoring and plan their training
- Coach the team in Unit4's implementation methods
- Optimize and plan the utilization of the consultants together with the Resource Management Team
- Represent Unit4 in steering committees
- Act as an Account manager for key customers
- Change Management
- You have a passion for developing and growing people
- You are a team player and as a person you are positive, enthusiastic, result driven and business oriented
- You have a lot of energy and can handle stressful situations
- You are solution oriented when it comes to project delivery.
- You can easily understand the needs of a customer and strive to meet their needs
- You have the ability and skills to understand the overall company strategy and to implement this in your team
- You have experience from team responsibility and personell.
- You are used to project deliveries.
- You have ERP experience or have an accurate knowledge about financial processes.
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with Central governments.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally in Swedish and English.
- You have a degree from higher education
- A role in a company with both a good market position and a large customer base
- A fast moving international company with lots of possibilities to grow
- A lot of good structures like methods, templates, internal University, career paths
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place
- You will work close together with a Manager and four team Leaders for the application consultants, but also together with the rest of the Professional Services team, all with a great team spirit.
- A chance to further develop your strong leadership skills
Applying in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv an