Acne Studios is seeking two Junior Developers
Are you passionate about IT and want to work within a world-leading international organization? This role gives a Junior Developer an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge with system development by learning from senior developers and set SMART goals with your closest manager. Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Apply today!
About the role
Acne Studios's IT supports all other departments, from retail and e-commerce to finance and logistics, with system development and support. This provides a great variety of tasks and excellent opportunities for personal development in our daily work and now Academic Work offers an individual a challenging role through this consulting assignment.
As a Junior Developer at Acne Studios you will mainly work with C# development, furthermore you will provide technical support to users through Acne Studios's IT service desk. Your goal is to make the internal users happy with their IT support.
Throughout development, your focus will be on delivering according to Acne Studios development life cycle. Additionally, you will develop and maintain Acne Studio's specific integrations and customizations.
Tasks will include:
Monitoring and developing existing software and identifying areas for modification.
Writing technical and operational documentation.
Estimating development effort.
Co-ordinate development tasks with external developers.
We are looking for
- Academic education or work experience in related field.
- Knowledge about system and integration development.
- Fluent in English and good interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Meticulous and analytical with problem-solving abilities.
Meriting with knowledge of:
- Incident and problem management processes.
- Modern SDLC processes and techniques, including agile development.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft BizTalk or QlikView.
- Microsoft SQL or .NET framework.
- Microsoft Azure.
- IT system or integration testing.
- IT operations.
As a person you are:
- a creative problem solver.
- self-driven and have a high sense of responsibility for your work.
- A true team player and have social skills, because a key part of your role is to collaborate.
Start: Middle of August
Work extent: Full time, long term
Location: Floragatan 13. Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Acne Studio that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm-based fashion house, a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear, magazines, furniture, books and exhibitions. It’s a fast growing company with global reach through own stores, retailers, e-commerce and warehouses.