Agile Product Owner to Mobile App development Team!
You have the chance to be part of a cross functional team that will deliver mobile apps and mostly focus of the launch of their Youth Application - https://www.swedbank.se/privat/digitala-tjanster/vara-appar/appen-for-unga.html. The assignment starts in July so make sure to apply today already!
You will be responsible for what to build, maximize the value of the investment opportunity and act as an owner of IT services assigned to the APO. You will be collaborating closely with other teams and APOs, act as a teamplayer and constantly improve the way of working.
You are offered
- A role where you will be able to grow and develop within the latest technologies
- The possibility to act as an owner of IT services and ensure that the services are aligned with the IT strategy
- The opportunity to learn more and gain experience within Swedbank which can lead to great steps forward in your carrier within the bank
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about [our offer (https://www2.academicwork.se/jobbsokande/konsulterbjudande).
- Ensure that the backlog is in place: items are created, acceptance criterias are defined and items are understandable for the team
- Prioritize items in the backlog – find the best balance between new functionality, maintenance, life cycle etc
- Escalate unmitigated risks and backlog issues to the CPO
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and mantaining software
Vi söker dig som
- Have an Academic Degree within Business administration, IT or other relevant area
- Experience from working in an agile team
- Experience from the business/functional area
- Knowledge within application development
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a person you are:
Work extent: Full-time, July – November, possibility for extension
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Swedbank that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Swedbank is a modern bank firmly rooted in Swedish savings bank history. They are an inclusive bank with 7.4 million private customers and more than 600 000 corporate and organizational customers. This makes them Sweden’s largest bank in terms of number of customers and gives them a leading position in their other home markets of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As a major bank, they are a significant part of the financial system and play an important role in the local communities they serve. They are dedicated to helping their customers, their shareholders and society as a whole stay financially sound and sustainable.
Dela detta jobb