About the role
Web Manuals is based in Malmö's most modern area! Solely within the last year Web Manuals has grown by 30%. Web Manuals creates a cloud-based service for digitalization of manuals for the aviation industry across the world. By digitalizing aviation manuals Web Manuals enables a safer, updated and a more easily viewed information management for their customers.
What will Web Manuals offer you?
A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business
An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program
A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 38 of us we speak 21 languages!
To be part of a disruptive company with more than 240 customers in the aviation industry world-wide
Every day starts with a stand-up and SCRUM together with your team. The team consists of six other developers, including two front-end developers and four generalists. Your tasks include new development, refactoring of existing code and fixing bugs. Your main responsibility will be to build the mobile applications.
Web Manuals encourages creativity and trying out new ideas! Using your creativity is a natural part of your work, as the team works with prototyping. In this process the whole team is involved and together new ideas are created, discussed and evaluated.
We are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience working with Java Script and/or Typescript
- At least 2 years of experience working with iOS and/or Android
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking, as this is the corporate language
It is meriting if you:
- Have knowledge and experience of Angular, ReactNative or Nativescript
- Have experience of C#, Java/kotlin or Objective C/Swift
- Have experience of SaaS industry and experience of working in an international environment
As an individual you are collaborative and take responsibility for your work. Your are comfortable with planing your own work, taking initiatives and you are self-reliant.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent of work: Full time
- Location: Malmö, Universitetsholmen. In March the company relocates to the new building Epic – the office of the future focused on well-being!
- How to get here! 5 minutes walk from Malmö Central Station or take the bus to "Malmö Orkanen"
- We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, because of this you probably live in or around Malmö
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. We kindly ask you to direct all your questions to Academic Work
Dela detta jobb