Azure Dev Ops Engineer for the analytics area
Azure Dev Ops Engineer for the analytics area
Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate Vattenfall’s digital transformation strategy? Do you want to become part of a team that develops and keeps our data together in a data platform? The team Customer Analytics is looking for a Azure Dev Ops engineer to support and accelerate the implementation of data and analytics solutions.
As a Azure Dev Ops Engineer you will have an important role in design and implementation of Software defined Infrastructure using cloud standards and methodologies. You will engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services, implement infrastructure, build and project CI/CD automation . Tools used are state of the art, such as Azure Devops (earlier VSTS), Azure Resource Management and PowerShell . You will drive the system deployment troubleshooting in the Agile teams, and support in problem solving across platforms and application domains. You will work in conjunction with IT solution teams and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
Your area will mainly be in the of Azure related area as Vattenfall use the Azure platform (mainly cloud based). The technology develops rapidly and continuous learning will be key to make sure to use technology in the best way. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area for Vattenfall with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as Azure Dev Ops Engineer.
Feel energized? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
• You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
• Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
• You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling
• You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
• You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
• Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable degree
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in cloud infrastructure and application deployments.
• Strong knowledge of Key DevOps concepts -Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
• Practical hands on Azure Devops deployment and release experience on Azure data and analytics services like Datalake , Storage , SQL Database, SQL warehouse and data bricks.
• Experience designing, planning and implementing Azure environments
• Working experience on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
• Need to have knowledge of cloud SaaS and PaaS solutions (Microsoft Azure cloud)
• Being part of setting up a new key area for Vattenfall and part in a transformation process where business intelligence is a success factor for our business
• A professional environment where your business intelligence knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further
• A central office location with easy access, either by public transport or car
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as BI Developer.
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
• P.S we also have free gym and training classes in our Solna office
Location: Arenastaden, Solna (near Mall of Scandinavia)
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than Sep 8th 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Emilia Bjerlestam +46 761307565. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim, +46 72 585 28 76.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
We look forward to your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.