Do you want to work for a higher cause?
In everything we do, we believe in hassle free working processes. We believe that organizations can generate greater impact on society by being more productive. Stratsys is an innovative company that revolutionizes work life with our platform for easier planning, implementation and follow-up in organizations. As a developer at Stratsys, you will be involved in developing products that help organizations increase their efficiency in order to achieve their goals faster.
We are looking for a passionate back-end developer who loves modern technologies and wants to join our development department. At Stratsys you will be given the opportunity to innovate, iterate and improve the products in our platform together with our highly skilled engineers.
- in having fun together! We value an open and social culture where we do things together. At Stratsys this is an essential that we value for cooperation, community and development in order to reach success.
- in cross-functional autonomous teams that work together towards a common goal.
- that teams are best suited to choose their own development frameworks and methods.
- in continuous integration/delivery.
- that happy end users should always be the number one priority.
Who are you?
- You have experience from building applications with microservice architecture
- You advocate continuous learning and usage of modern development technologies and methods
- You want to contribute with best practices, knowledge and experience
- You get the opportunity to work with something meaningful that makes a difference
- We’re seated at an amazing office space overlooking Göta älv
- At Stratsys you’ll have great possibilities to influence
- We offer our employees flexible working hours
- We have a well-developed and individually customized benefit package
- We offer breakfast at work for you to enjoy together with colleagues
- We continuously improve our leaders and measure their coaching abilities
What will you do?
- You will participate in building modern web applications
- You will collaborate with your team to deliver high customer value
- You will deliver high quality solutions
- You will have the possibility to make a difference for citizens
- NHibernate or other equivalent O/R-mapper
- SQL statement optimization
- Web API
- ASP.NET (Core)
- Microservice architecture
- XUnit, NUnit and Jasmine
You should live in Sweden and speak Swedish or have the ambition to learn.
You may submit your application in Swedish or English.