The growing VOI Technology team is in the process of making the dreaded morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. In due time, we will have a network of electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. Users will access these vehicles via a phone application and ride to wherever they need to be, leaving the scooter for the next user.
We are seeking an experienced back-end developer to handle large systems reliably. Working in a microservices system with IOT devices and high throughput.
- Building and designing APIs
- Working closely with various business partners
- Architecture design
- Large scale data processing to understand user behavior and help define new product features.
- Developing stable systems
Applicants Need To Have/Be:
- Experience in back-end development in GoLang.
- Great problem solvers: ability to deal with technical challenges as they come.
- Understanding of distributed systems and service oriented architecture.
- Independent and self reliant.
Applicants Nice To Have/Be:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related STEM
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Server Architecture
This Position Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in a rapidly changing field
- Work with a team of diverse, like-minded developers
- Playing a critical role in the transformation of European transportation
If you believe that you are the right fit, please do not hesitate to submit an application with your resume.