Back-end developer to high-tech electrical company!
Our client is a prime driver in the electronics industry and has grown substantially during the last years, both organically and through acquisitions. As back-end engineer, you will be greatly challenged to increase quality and come up with new ways of developing to secure quality in their products. Do you have a drive to deliver results and the courage to try new paths? Then you may be the person they are looking for!
About the role
You will be part of our clients Swedish R&D team and designing the software control systems for one of the companies biggest and highly demanded machines. The organization is today divided into 4 divisions where you will be a part of their biggest whom develops and manufactures electronic machines for circuits that alignes towards the Telecom industry. To develop and create these high-tech circuit boards their control system needs to be state of the art and here is where you come in.
You will be working in cross functional teams delivering from idea to finished product. The role is foucsed towards Java, C and C++ development in Linux enviroment where development is often closlely done with hardware. The role will also include integration and testing.
You are offered
- A company who sees you and your ideas and where you get your voice heard, have the ability to engage in different intiatives internally and contribute with your opinions and ways of working.
- At our client, everyone is welcomed and their organization is highly diversive and international where they see different experience as a strength. Our client have an open and welcoming organizational culture where you help and belive in eachother.
- A important role within a fast paced and growing area with a lot of challanges and potential for conitued personal and competence growth.
- As you get more and more comfortable in the role you will forward be able to find new ways of working to simplify and improve the daily work.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutvårt konsulterbjudande.
- Designing new software functions closely with hardware
- Implementing and unit-testing new software functions according to our development process
- Integration and functional testing on machine or simulator
- Participating in specification and review of requirements
- Reporting status to project management and escalate any deviations from plan
We are looking for
- Have a MSc in Computer Science or other relevant area
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience within software development, perferrably in Java, C or C++
- Knowledge of working with CI/CD pipelines using Gradle
- Experience with implementing verification methods and unit-tests
- Speak and write in English fluently
It is meritorious if you have experience of:
- Working in agile teams
- Working with documentation and requirements
- Developingsoftware in C and C++
As a person you are structured and accurate. You are naturally curious and strive to develop both you and the ways of working.
- Start: September
- Work extent: Fulltime, longterm
- Location: Täby, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client’s wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is an international, high-tech company which puts its people at the center. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again.
Dela detta jobb