We are looking for a backend software developer to help us reach new heights. Your task will be to develop our Clinical Decision Support (CDS) services and also to work with the infrastructure that supports them with a DevOps spirit. In this role, you will work collaboratively within a software engineering team to develop, deploy and operate our systems.
Your climbing gear
● Knowledge of Java and the Spring framework
● Experience working with microservices architectures and/or integrating systems.
● Familiar with automation/configuration management and continuous delivery
● Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
● Database tuning experience is a plus.
● Strong experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too).
● Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
● Experience from the healthcare industry is a plus.
Who are we?
We are a product team responsible for and dedicated to the Clinical Decision Support (CDS) product area at Cambio Healthcare Systems. CDS is an area of health information Technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Chief Medical Informatics Officer
+46 8 691 49 00