We are currently looking for SW developers to take on the challenges to develop multi-standard solutions for the next generation wireless products.
You will be responsible for SW development for 5G wireless baseband, to define requirements, design features, drive technical studies, and coordinate works between different teams. You will work closely with physical layer algorithm developers, system architect, SW architect and hardware designers.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 4 years industrial experience in software development and experience in wireless communications, i.e. familiar with 3G and LTE and good knowledge on PHY Layer
- Experienced in real-time operating system and software platform development.
- Experienced in tools.
- Chain developing for real-time embedded system.
- Solid understanding of processing resource scheduling and management for real-time.
- Solid understanding of performance optimization for realtime embedded system.
- Familiar with embedded system hardware architecture.
- Basic knowledge about LTE/4G and 5G protocols.
- A Master degree or PhD in engineering or equivalent background is required.
- The candidates should have highly developed skills in finding new innovative solutions, strategic visions and ability of leading and driving activities. Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.