Do you want to be responsible for the creation of data products to accelerate Vattenfall’s digital transformation strategy? Do you want to become part of a team that shape and keep our data together in a data platform?
As a BI Developer you will have an important role in capturing the potential that data and analytics can empower Vattenfall. You will design, build and integrate data from various sources. You will write complex data queries and create data infrastructure in a simple and efficient matter. You will visualize data for the business to make it possible to e.g. increase decision accuracy and improve process efficiency.
Your responsibilities will mainly relate to cloud services as Vattenfall use Microsoft Azure as a cloud platform. The technology develops rapidly and continuous learning will be key to make sure to use technology in the best way. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area for Vattenfall with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as BI Developer.
This role work closely with our business partners which consist of all business units in Vattenfall that have a customer relation. Will you help them getting better insight in our customers’ demands?
“If you join our team you will work with both traditional analytics solutions as well as machine learning and AI. This role is an important part to reach Vattenfall’s goal to become fossil free in one generation.” Maria Nygren, team manager Customer analytics.
Feel energized? Great! Then read on because there is more in it for you.
• You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues
• You are skilled in understanding the customer demands and can support them in building professional dashboards and can also be their speaking partner when it comes to Power BI.
• Learning new tools and software development skills is your second nature
• You are keen on automation using Continuous Integration/Delivery tooling
• You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
• You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international)
• Last but not least you are not afraid to drink a cup of coffee with a product owner
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable degree
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in software development
• Strong skills in building data models in before all Power BI
• Familiar with Microsoft Azure Data lake, SQL database and data warehouse solutions.
• Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-scale ETL / ELT pipelines .
• Ability to integrate data from a variety of sources using integration and orchestration tools (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Databricks).
• Experience in developing data models using Azure Analysis Services.
• Strong interest in bringing data science solutions to life together with data scientists using e.g. Python or R
• Self-motivated and interested in researching and experimenting with new technologies.
• Proficient in spoken and written English, Swedish is beneficial
• Being part of setting up a new key area for Vattenfall and part in a transformation process where business intelligence is a success factor for our business
• A professional environment where your business intelligence knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further.
• A central office location with easy access by public transport.
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as BI Developer.
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
• P.S we also access to gym and training classes in our Solna office
Location: Arenastaden, Solna (near Mall of Scandinavia).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than 19th of September, 2021.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Maria Nygren +46 725668370. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Caroline Grammenos, +46 722249701.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation. #LI-SJ1
Dela detta jobb