C++ developer at Imint in Uppsala!
Do you have C++ experience and would find it interesting to be part in developing world leading technology within video quality? Do you also wish to travel around the globe and get the chance to meet well-known companies? At Imint, you get to be part of and evolve within an exciting company where you get to work with everything from developing Imint’s products to meeting customers. Do not miss this opportunity – apply right away!
Imint primarily works with developing software that enhances video quality in for instance smartphones. They are leading worldwide in their field and collaborate with several well-known companies. In this role you have the chance to develop and contribute to a world-leading stabilization technology, where you will be part of a smaller high technological company which is growing both on the national and international market.
You are offered
- A chance to develop your programming skills and grow as a person
- The opportunity to meet with well-known companies and expand your network
- Become a part of Imints welcoming and modern Uppsala office
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Develop and improve tools in C++ that simplify the integration process
- Support customers by mail and phone regarding questions about the products
- On-site support where you meet customers
- Travel 6 times per year to USA, Asia and Europe
Vi söker dig som
- Have an university degree as system developer or equivalent
- Have good programming skills in C++
- Speak fluent English
It is considered and extra qualification if you…
- Have work-life experience programming in C++
As a person you are:
- Have a good ability to co-operate
- Start: Immediately, in consideration of notice
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Uppsala
- Contact information: Amanda Spejare, email@example.com
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Mycronic that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Imint is a Swedish software solutions company working primary with video based on research from Uppsala University, Centre for Image Analysis. Imint first patented video technique used by Android in 2007 and has since then been sold to several international bransch leading companies. Imint is situated in central Uppsala, today consisting of approximately 25 ambitious staff members.