C++ developer to large music streaming company
The worlds largest music streaming company is now looking for you, a well-rounded developer for an assignment starting October 1st and running at least until April 31st. Apply now as we’ll start looking to applicants already September 14th-18th.
Our client is the largest music streaming company in the world and are now looking for you, a well-rounded developer that will join their Remix team working on the company’s desktop client.
You will help us work on the C++ and platform specific parts of the desktop client, with a strong focus on automation and infrastructure used to build the client.
You will be working on a small team, so you'll have a chance to make a big impact in the team. And above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You’ll be working on the C++ code base for the desktop client, including:
- the interface to the Chromium Embedded Framework and our TypeScript UI layer
- platform specific code for macOS/Windows
- the company’s cross-platform Core library, which handles things like audio streaming/playback and communication with the backend
You will also:
- Work on automation in the form of Python and shell scripts
- Work on some backend services written in Java
Vi söker dig som
- You are experienced with C++, including some familiarity with C++ 14 and 17
- You are familiar with git You are used to work in an agile team, and care about personal and team development
- You know how to write automation using Python and shell scripts
- You can write cmake build scripts
- You know how to write backend services in Java
Work extent: consultant assignment initially running until 30/4.
Location: Stockholm but at the moment working from home.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb