CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) to Camfil!
Camfil is a very successful company. We invest in our employees, and we constantly evaluate and develop the leadership, our work environment, processes, and methods to ensure a healthy and efficient workplace. We are also investing heavily in IT, aiming to be the best digital destination in our industry. Therefore, we are now looking for a CISO who wants to take the information and IT security work to the next level.
The Camfil Group is a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, providing commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity globally.
Our headquarters are centrally located in Stockholm, Sweden, where the CISO role is located. We offer a high level of flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours, together with a competitive compensation package. But most of all, we offer you as CISO to be part of a team with fantastic colleagues and the possibility to further develop your skills in a multinational environment.
The CISO Role
As CISO you will be part of the Group IT team, report to Group CIO, and work closely together with the global IT organization concentrated to three hubs, in France (EMEA), Malaysia (APAC) and US (AMER). In the CISO role you will also work closely with representatives from all parts of our business as well as our service providers within your area of responsibility. The CISO role gives you the opportunity to work with people from many different countries, cultures and sectors of the business.
We continuously develop our IT landscape and as CISO you will coordinate and drive information security assessment, define and drive implementation of IT security architecture as well as evaluate compliance with the help of external resources.
Below, a list of your responsibilities and challenges as CISO:
- Guide and support business in the development, maintenance and practice of business continuity plans and disaster-recovery plans.
- Identify critical and sensitive information assets and drive the implementation of measurements to protect those assets.
- Define the information security strategy and goals.
- Define and continuously review the IT security architecture and baseline IT security design rules.
- Stay updated on security practices, threats, laws, regulations and standards and continuously evaluate the level of compliance.
- Plan the technical roadmap based on business continuity requirements together with the IT organization and our service providers.
- Drive implementation of the IT security solutions needed.
- Report and manage information security incidents and lead the incident response team in the forensic investigation and recovery work.
- Build and maintain good relationship with business and technology stakeholders.
- Deliver point services such as vulnerability assessments, service provider assessments, training sessions when needed.
- Contribute with information security and technical security expertise in development, implementation and maintenance of systems, services and applications.
- Own, maintain and sometimes configure systems and applications in the CISO area of responsibility
As a person, you are self-motivated with your own drive, together with an ability to persist in the face och challenges. You can prioritize and enjoy work independently as well as with others. You like to build relations, for example with with 3rd parties and is intrigued by the cultural challenges connected to multinational teams. You like to promote knowledge sharing within and across teams.
To be successful in the CISO role we believe that you have;
- A good knowledge in IT Service Management and ITIL
- Been studying IT or engineering at a university or equivalent
- Very well written and spoken English.
- Experience of risk, compliance and information security policy development
- Good and broad knowledge about information security technology.
- Good knowledge about ISO 27001
- Good knowledge about data privacy regulations
It is meritorious if you have;
- International experience
- Knowledge of NIST
- A CISSP certificate, or similar
How to apply
In this recruitment, Camfil is collaborating with Experis IT, to find a CISO, with extensive experience in the recruitment of IT specialists and managers. You apply to the position at www.experis.se. If you have any questions, or want more information, please contact recruitment consultant Johan Eriksson or Salle Nilsson, johan.saginer.eriksson @se.experis.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +46 72 301 48 26, +46 72 148 81 80. Please note that candidate selection will be ongoing throughout the application period, and that you therefore should apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb