Do you want to be a part of building a sustainable gaming industry using the latest technology?
About the position
ATG is now recruiting a Container Platform Engineer (CPE) to join our Operations department.
In the role as CPE you will work with highly skilled colleagues in an inspiring and changing market. Your competence will be challenged in designing, sharing and implement improving solutions for both our and other teams. You will work with technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes (OpenShift) and GitHub. We help ATG by improving and providing a container platform to teams and users.
You will collaborate with most of our different teams and will get use of your full-stack competence. Most of our environment involves modern scripting tools, RHEL, Docker and OpenShift. To be successful in this role we believe that you embrace change and new technologies, as well as you have solid communication skills. The team works within the Operations department but have a close collaboration with the development department.
ATG is offering you the newest technologies to work with, as well as opportunity to work with a diverse, energetic and very skilled colleagues. As a developer at ATG you have a great influence and are involved in design and choice of technology. Moreover, you will have the chance to work in a fast-paced agile work environment where you have impact and see results immediately. We care for our employees and their wellbeing. For this ATG has a well-established and equipped a gym, we have over 400 training sessions a year and a full-time health coach who will inspire you and coach you on your health journey. Competitive salary, possibility for continuous improvement and fantastic benefits and having fun at work are key factors for why our employees stay with us.
Together with the team you will contribute to ATG´s overall goal- to create the world’s best gaming experience for our millions of customers!
• You’ll be supporting our 24/7 service with 5 9’s uptime on PaaS/ CaaS platform on top of Kubernetes (OpenShift), as well as build and maintain documented production and pre-production environments in OnPrem cloud.
• Owning the design, build, monitoring and expansion of the platform to help deliver a fully featured and secure platform.
• Build and maintain monitoring/logging for the environments, ensuring alerting mechanisms are deployed and functioning appropriately.
• Working closely with various Development teams to help define standards, best practices and aide migration and on-boarding of micro-services onto the platform; and assist them in troubleshooting as well.
• Develop & maintain Kubernetes specific applications (controllers) which make the platform smarter.
We are looking for a person with skills and experience in:
• Usage of container management platforms as (OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm or Kubernetes) and container runtimes (Docker).
• Working with development teams.
• Working in operations or a DevOps team (at least 3 years).
• Working with automation tools (Such as Ansible or Puppet)
• Linux internals and shell programming.
• Working with addressing performance issues (Such as for applications to operating systems).
• Platform as a Service (PAAS).
It is also beneficial if you have experience of:
• SRE experience
• Cloud technology
• Redhat Satellite
• Experience in network architecture (Cisco/ACI)
• Python coding skill
Who are you?
We put a lot of emphasis on your personality in this recruitment- so if you are eager to develop, you are curious, dare to think big, you are driven, you believe in ownership and are a good team player, then we believe that this position could be something for you!
We are looking forward to your application.
Want to know more about the position? Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions related to this recruitment: email@example.com or call me on +4670 508 80 73.
Learn more about us – ATG- Aktiebolaget Trav och Galopp
For more than 45 years, ATG has served the equestrian sports, with our entire surplus returned to our owners, Sweden’s harness and horse racing world – and this is something we intend to continue doing. In the new gaming market, ATG shall remain the engine of the Swedish horse industry and strive for a healthier gaming industry moving forwards. Responsible gaming is, and will remain, our most prioritized sustainability issue. Our customer promise is to offer our customers exciting gaming experiences in a fair and convenient manner.
Today, over 400 people work at ATG – and we need to grow. Aside from an inspiring and compelling work environment, we offer the services of a full-time company trainer, a modern gym with the opportunity to train during office hours, and flexible working hours.