CONTAINERS, KUBERNETES, AND RED HAT OPENSHIFT ADMINISTRATION II (DO285)
Learn to build and manage container images, administrate an OpenShift cluster, and troubleshoot applications running on Kubernetes
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285) help you gain core knowledge in building and managing Linux® containers, and in configuring and managing Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform clusters. This immersive and intensive, hands-on course shows you how to deploy applications to a local container engines and OpenShift clusters, manage the cluster on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 and combines contents from Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280).
Course content summary
- Manage local containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes.
- Troubleshoot application deployment issues.
- Control access to projects using groups and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption.
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies.
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas.
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console
Dela detta jobb