We’re looking for a free-spirited, creative Content Designer with graphic design and video editing skills for our in-house content studio. You should possess mind-blowing graphic design and storytelling skills with the knowledge and expertise to create and edit animated videos, short clips for social media, larger ones for our website and YouTube channel.
Here’s how your workday will look like
- You’ll be working in collaboration with our marketing and creative team to brainstorm and create:
- Campaign creatives, marketing, sales, and customer success assets, ads, illustrations, infographics, skins, landing page layouts, presentation designs, web and print banners, mobile-friendly artworks, mock-ups, animations, visual effects, etc.
- You’ll be working with our content writers to design and optimise messages for platforms like Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- You’ll assist us in setting stages, lightning, and shooting footage.
- You’ll produce mood boards, storyboards, art layouts based on brand positioning, target audience, and campaign requirements.
We're looking for an individual with a specific skill set, with the most important one being
- You take pride in your abilities to create original designs.
- You’re quick to understand and follow guidelines, but intuitive and brave enough to bend the same guidelines to create something spectacular.
- You’re a recent graduate in the field of Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Arts or similar.
- You’re a problem solver who’s adaptable and not limited by boundaries or resources.
- You’re highly proficient in PhotoShop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- You have a knowledge of typography, layout, color, photography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation (brownie points for that!).
- You’re familiar with file requirements for print and non-print production.
- You are organised, a little bit too careful with spacings, and you pay serious attention to details.
- You love working amid chaos. You’ll be a part of a driven team of creative people. Chaos will reign.
- You have a superb portfolio that you’re willing to share with us.
What we offer
- We take individual development seriously. If you join us at this early stage and do well, you can expect fast development and your responsibilities which will grow exponentially as the organisation expands.
- A value-based workplace, which has a brilliant culture (if you ask us what we think!)
- Our core activities are making the world a better place by reducing negative workplace stress, sick leave and by making everyone’s work life better. By joining us, you will impact the world in meaningful way.
- We care deeply about the wellbeing of our colleagues and you can expect a collaborative, supporting workplace where we all work together as a team. Winningtemp is a place where everyone gets their hands dirty.
Other than that,
- Flexible work hours
- After works
- Breakfasts at the office
- Social gatherings with colleagues
- Retirement plan
- Health care benefit
- Great coffee
And much more...
Still interested? If so - we look forward to receiving your application!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with OOAK Relations. For further information about the role please contact Daniel Grette +46706106740. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.