Are you a kick ass Content Manager looking for your next challenge? Good, time to talk, carpe diem, you get it!
We are looking for a creative mastermind to join the marketing team.
As Content Manager, you will play a key role in growing our brand awareness and developing our market position, as well as supporting sales across our markets. You will help write and distribute content across multiple channels (blog, social media, website, emails, video, print etc.) and support marketing campaigns in our different markets. You will be in charge of all content projects for our business and have the chance to use your creativity to the fullest.
You will be part of the Marketing team and work in close collaboration with the Online Acquisition, Web team, Marketing Coordinators and Design Lead as well as the Brand and Communication team and report to the Marketing Manager. You will play a pivotal role in developing innovative and engaging content strategies that will drive engagement, generate leads, build brand loyalty and add value for our customers.
- Developing, managing and executing on the content marketing plan in order to move towards our target market position in the Nordics
- You will be responsible for establishing Key Performance Indicators, monitoring and analyzing performance
- Planning, writing, editing, and measuring the effectiveness of content across various channels and platforms (blog posts, articles, e-books, whitepapers, reports, infographics, website, marketing automation streams, etc.)
- Pro-actively setting-up forums to collect information from key stakeholders in the organization and drive the PR/news agenda in the Nordics
- Coming up with the hottest topics by being up-to date with the trends and having a great understanding of what our customers and partners are interested in
- Continuing to develop the communication tonality and educate the organization of how to use it
- Providing assistance for stakeholders in content creation
- Transforming technical changes/specifications to information that is easy for customers and partners to understand
- Keeping track of trends within the digital marketing space, and staying up-to-date with potential new strategies, tools, and channels within content marketing development and management
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience of marketing, PR, and/or communications
- Bachelor’s degree within marketing, or communication
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken is required
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills are key, as well as a sharp eye for grammar and spelling with attention to details
- Organized and creative with a solid understanding of content and digital marketing
- Experience working towards B2B and B2C
- Knowledge of SEO and content optimization, including best practices for title settings, meta descriptions, keyword placement, and heading tag
- Experience in content management system and marketing automation system
So, what more can We offer you?
We are 10 people in the marketing team and we love going to work and use our creative masterminds, having a blast doing it. You will get passionate and highly skilled colleagues, in a diverse and equal working environment and a happy culture. We will give you much responsibility where you will have the opportunity to influence with ideas, initiatives and do what you love.
Other than that,
- Flexible work hours
- After works
- Breakfasts at the office
- Social gatherings with colleagues
- Retirement plan
- Health care benefit
- Great coffee
And much more...
Are you excited about this opportunity? Great!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with By Grette. For further information about the role please contact Daniel Grette +46706106740. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.