Country IT Production Manager
Modis is looking for a Country IT Production Manager for a consultancy assignment at a Nordic Human Resources provider and temporary staffing company. The consultancy assignment is initially for 6 months with the possibility of extension. For the right person there is also a chance of being recruited directly to the company.
- Ensure the performance of all IT for the country in close collaboration with the Country Head of IT and the SDM Manager Country leading to satisfaction of the Business Customers. This includes the relationship management with the customers, the management of IT budget and resources as well as IT operations and delivery.
- Ensure the stability and performance of IT Operations in the country. Eg (non-exhaustive list) Phone, local network, local applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent and highly cost effective end to end workplace provisioning service across the region, in accordance with the "Branch Office" Services as described in the Service Catalogue.
- Ensure that the Service Desk functions delivered within the respective country including Incident Management, Request Fulfilment and Access Management processes as described in the Service Catalogue. All incidents and requests for global solutions are in the responsibility of the "Head of global Solutions Support Desk.
- Ensure the delivery of Data Centre and Group services where appropriate as described in the Service Catalog are available; ensure data center performance and operation is reliable and compliant with the respective SLAs; Services have to be compliant with internal and external audit requirements and local regulations.
- Ensure the delivery of reliable connectivity (LAN/WAN) up to the office workplace (physical devices at the desk of the end-user), everywhere, anywhere according to agreed SLA´s. This includes the connectivity to the physical locations (e.g. branches; head-quarters) as well as delivering fixed and mobile telecommunication solutions to the end-user.
- Drive synergies across the business
- Accountable to the IT Production services delivered in the his/her country.
- Customer satisfaction on the stability and performance of solutions/services delivered in the country.
- Trend of IT production KPI´s (availability, number of incidents, problem status, changes implementation).
- IT Financials indicators (Budget, Forecast and Actuals).
- Application of global OTD processes in the country.
- Rollout of global initiatives in his area.
- Business Partner satisfaction through 360° feed-back.
- Responsible on Compliance at regional level and for all remediation plan in collaboration with Audit teams and IT Security Risk and Compliance.
- Local Country Board
- External Partners, suppliers
- Solution Delivery Managers
- Security, Risk and Compliance
- Peers in IT Production in other countries
- IT Production managers
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Represent IT Production in regular IT country meetings chaired by local Head of IT.
- Attend country board meetings to present status of IT Production and action plan progress if required by the local Head of IT or other local board members.
- Participate to steering of local IT Production projects.
- Permanent member of the country Change Advisory Board.
- Key contact for local operations escalations.
- Identify and execute pro-active actions to ensure continued stability and performance.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence of global IT/OTD processes.
- Managing local IT Production budget (budget, forecast and actuals).
- Help to cover for other Country IT Production Managers as needed.
- Work closely with BPs and Business Leaders to ensure direct feedback from business.
- Provide recommendations that will ensure a customer focused, consistent and cost effective IT Production services.
- Direct teams or suppliers that execute IMACD / soft IMACD activities.
- Direct teams or suppliers that deploy and maintain infrastructure that support opening, moving and closing of physical locations.
- Responsible for end user printing / Branch office printing.
- Responsible for end user Voice devices and branch telephony support (excluding Voice/Data from a carrier perspective or the telephony solution itself as this will be in Network).
- Manage demand and capacity of the IT production teams in that country.
- Ensure Service Desks are run in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and is compliant with audit requirements (internal & external) and local regulations within the respective country.
- Implementation and execution of the overall IT Production strategy within the country in charge.
- Manage the efficient operation, maintenance and support for the following defined technology areas in the country:
o Networking (Wired and Wireless, incl. Cabling Standards)
o Communications (Incl. Voice, VOIP, IVR, CTI etc.)
o End User Devices and Tools related to networking
o Security (incl. Firewall, Proxy servers, IPS, Content Filtering, DNS etc.) if applicable
o Fixed and mobile telecommunication solutions
o Internet access and capacity
- Establish career development plans, training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoringand coaching in line with HR principles. Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance. Ensure that the team develops requisite level of customer and technical knowledge to effectively manage relations with Adecco internal customers. Development and also Succession Planning with Business Partners and peers
Management Responsibilities & Decision Power
- Line Manager for all IT production staff within the country with the exception of Global IT Production function.
- Take part of Country IT meetings, steering local committee.
- Responsible for the provisioning IT production resources in the country with limitation to Service.
- Desk, Branch Office, Network and Datacenter.
- Responsible for the delivery of all IT Production services aligned with global IT Production guidelines.
- Support Roll out of all projects and implement the global IT Production strategy.
- Support Local IT Head in developing ABCs and BCs for infrastructure projects.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work.
- Good ability to convince.
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations.
- Good in leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance.
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
Professional & Leadership Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a IT Production position of comparable complexity.
- Excellent and broad technology knowledge.
- Excellent Infrastructure and Operations background.
- Proven track record and experience of successful management of technical teams including career development, performance feedback and evaluation.
- Proven track record and experience of successful IT Transition Management Projects
- Experience in working within a Global company.
- Experience in owning and managing a substantial Budget.
Education & Training
- University degree preferably in technical subject or any comparable education.
- ITIL 3 certification.
- Project Management education and experience.
- IT Transition Management experience
- Excellent command of language used in the country.
- Preferably physical present in the country.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Good to excellent command of English and the local country language(s).
- Leading and Managing Change
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Warm Heart
- Cool Head
- Working Hands
- Curious Mind
Dela detta jobb