CS KPI Controller to Samsung
We are currently looking for a CS KPI Controller for an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a contract starting as soon as possible and has a two-year contract with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
The CS KPI Controller is responsible for control, analyze and coordinate Repair Speed KPI within Customer Satisfaction department. Daily communicate with service partners for operational efficiency on Repair Speed KPI.
• Manage and monitor the daily work for repair speed KPI.
• Training ASC´s(Service workshops) in ways of KPI related topics.
• Completing reports (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
• Be able to present in monthly meetings (management level)
• Ad-hoc / business critical reporting
• Database management (exporting/altering/creating datasets)
• Collaborate with partners (external) as well as internal staff with maintaining or creating new reports.
• Regularly analyze data, create and lead action plans for improvement.
• Forecasting service volumes and follow up on service network efficiency through analyze and reporting
• External: Service centers, dealers and distributors in the Nordic region. Samsung European Customer Center (ECC).
• Internal: Finance department, Legal and Sales departments as well as Service department
• Customer Satisfaction Managers (CE,IM,CS)
• College ("gymnasium") Electronics, technical as well as administration.
• Preferably SAP knowledge
• Administration / Database experience
• Creating and altering databases
• Report outtakes with presentations
• Data analytical skills
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of other Nordic languages is a merit.
• Experience from programing is not required but is a merit.
• SQL/Python knowledge.
• Advanced skills in Excel (not novice)
• Customer service/administration experience from the industry or logistics, or combination of both, is preferred.
• School with educational program - data knowledge and programing skills is seen as a preferred candidate.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in one Nordic language
• Strong power of initiative
• Attention for details
• Problem solving ("see" solutions)
• Well presented and professional
• Good communication skills
• Service minded but with the ability to say no if needed
• Good organizational skills
• Team player
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb