Data Engineer at SEB in Stockholm
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As Data Engineer in the Information Platform unit you will work in an international environment with multiple agile teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for
· Develop new technical Big Data capabilities within the Information platform
· Create Data Pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications
· Provide innovative solutions for complex problems
Who we are looking for
In order to thrive you should be interested in engineering problems and finding creative solutions to complex problems. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working then you will enjoy working with us!
· MS- or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
· A few years of working experience with some years of successful working experience
· Unix/Linux environments
· Big Data tools like NiFi, Kafka, Hive, etc.
· Java, Scala and/or Python with Spark framework
· Cloud platform skills (GCP, AWS or Azure)
· IT security
· Containerized development (e.g. Docker)
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 12-04-2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Anton Hänni, Talent Acquisition Partner by mail email@example.com.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
Dela detta jobb