Data Engineer to SEB in Stockholm
SEB has started an exciting transformation journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world. Are you ambitious, driven, and curious, and want to continually develop your knowledge and skills? Then here you have an opportunity to take an important role as a data engineer as we establish a team that will work to develop and maintain the pricing model for Financing & Loans.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Data Engineer you will be part of totally new team where you will build the Pricing platform from scratch. You will work in an international environment with multiple agile teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius.
Together with your colleagues you will:
· Develop, test and maintain new technical capabilities within the Pricing platform and create data pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications.
· Work with new technologies within Big Data
Our technical environment consists of Java, Python, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark Streaming and Elastic Search. If you don´t have experience of all of these, you are curious to learn. We encourage you to be creative and contribute with your own ideas, as this is a totally new team you will be get a change to design and implement the whole solution. You will also be given the tools you need to develop further within your profession.
· Experience from working with big data tools like NiFi, Kafka, Hive, Airflow etc.
· Excellent programming skills in languages such as Java, Python with Spark framework.
· Collaboration skills and high sense of responsibility. We are working team based, and the ability to share knowledge and experience is fundamental.
· Version control systems (e.g. Git)
· Experience from working with distributed computing (e.g. Hadoop)
· Database knowledge (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, graph databases)
· A burning curiosity and interest in data, big data, data governance, data models, data warehouse, data insights.
· Additional big data technologies
· IT security
· Google Cloud
· Containerized development (e.g. Docker)
In order to thrive here you should be interested in engineering problems and like finding creative solutions to complex problems. You have previous experience of Java. You will be working closely with your colleagues and therefor you should feel comfortable working in a team and sharing your knowledge with others. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here!
WELCOME WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB/department. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today! If you have questions about the position, please contact Waqas Butt (Team Manager Financing & Loans Channels Corp) , 070-7676486 or email Waqas.email@example.com . SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
Dela detta jobb