Data Scientist to a worldwide game company
Do you want to help our clients players enjoy their game even more? What about having a direct impact in what millions of people are playing? We are looking for a talented and creative Data Scientist to join the our clients game team. You will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast- paced environment. You’ll help us to further understand, model, predict, segment, and retain our players and be part of a community of 100+ business intelligence & analytics experts.
As a Data Scientist you will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You’ll help our client to further understand, model, predict, segment and retain our players and be part of a community of 100+ business intelligence & analytics experts.
You are offered
- To work in an international company with an exciting future
- To work with a popular game worldwide
- Work with very competent and inspiring colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
More specifically you will:
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation, taking care to correctly track the right information to allow easy, precise analysis of the impact
- Proactively develop new analyses, experiments and data-driven tools to better understand our players’ behaviour and the performance of our games
- Provide insights to support decision making for the game
- Work closely with other Data Scientists across the business to leverage insights from one game across multiple games
- Help evolve the methodology and tools available to King’s data science community
- Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis, reports and tools, even when confronted by subtle data complications
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases with 300+ million players and work with relational database systems.
- Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python or Excel for analytical purposes
- Stats: Understanding the basics of appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with massive data sets and tools to deal with them (BigQuery/AWS/Hadoop etc)
It's meritorious but not a requirement if you have:
- Business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues our games and business wants to solve, and then defining the most appropriate data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
- Experience in behavioural psychology/economics and experimental design
- Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
- Software engineering skills in Java and other languages (beyond R and Python which we use most frequently)
- Skills with standard reporting tools such as Looker/QlikView/Tableau/etc
As a person you are:
- Are not afraid to take initiatives
- Solutions oriented
You are also interested in technical environments and to understand how systems work. You are curious and always wanting to learn and to try new things.
Start: January 2022
Work extent: Full time 40h/week, 8-17 (flex)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb