Data Scientist to Consumer Sales
You might expect an energy company to only do energy. But to live fossil free tomorrow, we need to think beyond convention today. At Vattenfall, that’s the mindset that drives everything we do. It’s why we’re collaborating with partners from beyond the energy sector to decarbonise entire industries and help make fossil free living a reality.
Vattenfall Consumer Sales Nordic is responsible for the electricity contracts for households and small enterprises in the Nordic Region. We are a part of BA Customers & Solutions which also includes charging solutions for E-Mobility and Decentralized Energy Solutions such as solar panels. Our organization is fully agile and consists of several cross-functional business teams and specialized enablement teams.
We are looking for a dedicated analyst and team player who has great analytical skills combined with strong customer and business mindset. You will work closely with sales and marketing experts and other analysts in Stockholm and in Helsinki.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Drive analytical initiatives in cross-functional teams
• Generate data-driven insights and identify new business opportunities
• Build new target groups and segmentation for marketing
• Acquire, process, and clean data for analysis and modeling
• Participate in building machine learning models through all phases of development, from design through training, evaluation, validation, and implementation
• Create reports and visualizations to track and understand business KPIs and performance
• Together with other analysts and IT, maintain and develop our analytical data environment
Your background and profile:
• Master’s Degree in quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
• Professional analytics / data science experience, preferably in a sales and marketing setting
• Knowledge of predictive modeling and experience with modern cloud-based data and analytics solutions is considered an advantage
• Comfortable working with large data sets using SQL
• Proficiency with programming languages such as Python and R
• Strong communication skills and an ability to present complex results to a non-tech audience
• Interest in the energy and electricity markets
The location of this position is in Arenastaden, Solna.
What do we offer?
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We believe in the importance of a good work life balance.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Frank Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Cecilia Wijkman, email@example.com
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Cecilia Bodin (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO).
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. Last day to apply is June 5th 2022.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
Dela detta jobb