Data Warehouse DevOps Engineer to SKF IT BI Team!
SKF is on a Digital Transformation journey where Information and Data is a key capability. In this role you will be part of a team that support business stakeholders in this journey by building a foundation to provide solutions needed to become an Information/Data driven company. Are you the one to take SKF to the next level in the BI area?
About the role
In this role you will partner up with business to translate their requirements into technical solutions that you will build and test in collaboration with Business stakeholders and suppliers. You will work the complete innovation circle from an idea to a finished products and act as Subject Matter Expert to support the end users and maintain and continuously improve the operational solutions.
You will be a part of a team of DevOps engineers and work together with the team to continuously refine SKF’s Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse solutions by benchmarking and keeping track on best practices and new trends.
- Gathering and understanding business requirements
- Application & technical platform solution design, development and testing
- Application & technical platform solution maintenance and process solution support
- Drive and contribute to BI innovation
We are looking for
- 3 years of technical higher education or equivalent in the area of Computer Science
A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Data Warehouse developing including:
- Programming languages C#, SQL, Java with associated framework
- Database - SQL Server
- Extensive Knowledge and experience of developing and maintaining SQL Server
- Cloud data warehousing
- SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge in QlikSense, Power BI or similar BI tools
Good to have:
- SAP BI solution experience
- SnowFlake skills
- Metadata modelling skills
- Methodology knowledge such as RUP and SCRUM is a clear advantage
Start: As soon as possible
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SKF that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.