Database analysts to Euroclear Sweden
Do you want to be part of building tomorrow's financial infrastructure? If you are analytical as a person and ready to start immediately, you have the chance to participate in a project at Euroclear Sweden in the very centre of Stockholm and the Swedish financial market. Apply today, as we recruit on an ongoing basis!
About the role
Euroclear Sweden is the Swedish Central Securities Depository (CSD). They contribute to a safe and efficient securities management in the Swedish market since 1971. In 2008 they became part of the international Euroclear group with its head office in Brussels, Belgium. They play a crucial role in the financial system and are a reliable, stable supplier of financial services. Their industry is currently facing new and exciting challenges in a dynamic financial market. Euroclear Sweden is now looking for two consultants who can start immediately. In the service, you will work on a project with data analysis and data cleaning to improve one of their products. This by using, for example, the tools Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL,
The project employs about 14 people in different roles, some of whom are internal and other consultants. You will collaborate with these to varying degrees during the project. To be introduced to the work, you will start the work in their office, meet the colleagues who are involved in the project and be trained in the work tasks. The employment will last for the next three months, with good opportunities for extension during the project. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Work with analysis of large amounts of data
- Matching and cleaning data according to rules and guidance set by Euroclear Sweden staff
- Possibly work with programming languages like Python and VB
We are looking for
- A person who has a relevant education, such as business, computer science or data science
- A person who feel very comfortable with Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- A person who have the opportunity to start the assignment immediately
- A person who has strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- A person who have experience using SQL to query and select data from databases
- Knowledge of stock market, equities and investments would be a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python and VB would be a plus
As a person you are:
- Problem solver
Work extent: Full time 3 months, with good opportunities for extension
Location: Central Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Euroclear Sweden that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We are a part of the international Euroclear group, which has 15 offices around the world and approximately 4,000 employees. We have almost 100 employees in our office in central Stockholm. Euroclear Sweden
Dela detta jobb