Design engineer to growning energy company!
Do you have a background within Design- engineering and are looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to be a part of an existing journey in a fast growing- energy company? Then this might be what you are searching for! We are currently looking for a Design engineer which is a unique opportunity to get experience from an innovative company that works with the next-generation battery manufacturing. Apply for this position today as the assignment starts immediately!
About the role
The electrification of cars, trucks and buses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever. Our client leads this change and aims to become the leading battery partner for the European automotive industry and set new benchmarks for sustainability and CO2 footprint. Today they have Europe's largest battery factory located here in Sweden.
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to take the next step in your career at a fast growing and international company. You are offered to extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately, and the assignment is for six months with good chances for extension.
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Schematic and 3D Layout Design (E3 ZUKEN or NX/TEAMCENTER)
- Design of Wiring Harness (Low Voltage & High Voltage)
- Design of Electrical Systems and sub systems
- Manage Design documentations includes BOM, Drawings, Releases etc.
- Change Management and design data handling with PDM
- Build, develop and maintain relations with key stakeholders such as design engineers, cross functional teams and suppliers.
We are looking for
- A Bsc/Msc degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Relevant University Degree
- Experience working in Electrical Distribution Systems or System Design
- Preferred experience in E3 Zuken or NX, or other relevant CAD software.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in industry standards (IEC, UL etc.)
- Experience in creating and reading electrical schematics.
- Experience in selection of electrical components like connectors, wires, fuses etc.
- Experience in designing busbar is an added advantage
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
As a person you are
- An excellent communicator
- Social with a “can- do attitude”
- Start: Immediately
- Omfattning: Full time
- Placering: Tomteboda
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb