Silverspin are looking for a Development Manager to join, with great opportunities for personal growth.
Silverspin is Gamesys Group’s tech arm based in Skövde, Sweden. We are a growing organization, specializing in customer-centric, innovative and competitive development of web technology in the iGaming Industry. At Silverspin we are fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor.
Why would you want to work with us? There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
As our Development Manager you will…
- Lead, manage, mentor, and coach Team Leads and key developers
- Advocate modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Coordinate with other Development Managers in order to ensure that a single development process is being used, as well as work closely with QA, Infrastructure, ITOPS and Product office
- Work towards a more automated development process, partially as a step towards being able to do multiple releases per day
- Work for cross collaboration and communication between teams as well as with Product office
- Be active in setting and working towards the company’s overall goals, with a special emphasis on its tech strategies
We are looking for someone who…
- Is experienced and passionate about working with Agile software development
- Has the ability and passion to lead and inspire others
- Has strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead group discussions for navigating complex solutions
- Is service-oriented, analytic, structured, willing to share knowledge, and continue learning
- Has management experience within software development
For this role, there may be a possibility of relocation abroad.
Are you the Development Manager that we are looking for? If you are and you want a challenging and rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work® where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other – get in touch.
Dela detta jobb