Digital Analytics Lead
Vattenfall Consumer Sales is now looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to take a central role in the web- and digital analytics area. In this key role you will be working across the organization, support our sales-, marketing and CX teams to design customer journeys and set up measurements and metrics. The role is both operational and strategic, and the ideal candidate has a strong business mindset, interpersonal abilities, and the technical and analytical skills to turn data into insights.
We are a part of BA Customers & Solutions and Vattenfall Consumer Sales Nordic is responsible for the electricity contracts for households and small enterprises in the Nordic Region. BA Customers & Solutions also includes E-Mobility and Decentralized Energy Solutions such as solar panels. Our organization is fully agile and consists of several cross-functional business teams and specialized enablement teams.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
• Shape and optimize digital customer journeys together with our different business teams
• Design and create digital dashboards and KPIs to help monitor performance of our website and digital business
• Deliver a data-driven, quantitative approach to digital advertising
• Ensure proper tagging and integration with analytics tools, and reporting platforms
• Analyze web traffic metrics and deep dive into website data to analyze customer behavior
• Research digital products, services, tools, and current strategies to identify opportunities for improvement
• University degree in relevant discipline
• Previous experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
• Experience with Google BigQuery is a plus
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with an ability to analyze and interpret complex data
• Comfortable working with large data sets using SQL
• Experience building reports and visualizations in PowerBI
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Interest in the energy and electricity markets
The location of this position is in Arenastaden, Solna.
You might expect an energy company to only do energy. But to live fossil free tomorrow, we need to think beyond convention today. At Vattenfall, that’s the mindset that drives everything we do. It’s why we’re collaborating with partners from beyond the energy sector to decarbonise entire industries and help make fossil free living a reality.
What do we offer?
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We believe in the importance of a good work life balance.
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than 18 aug 2022. Please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Frank Svensson, email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Cecilia Wijkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Jens Morell (Unionen), Cecilia Bodin (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO).
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb