Services, connected and non-connected, is a business segment of exceptional growth and profitability potential in the construction industry. Husqvarna Construction Products is therefore looking for a skilled person to champion this key area across the Division. The Director of Service offers will act as the driver securing that we effectively develop and launch leading connected and non-connected services. This is a strategic and vital role for Husqvarna and a unique opportunity to create new business avenues and to offer our customers additional value.
Your main responsibilities will be to lead all the Division’s activities within the connected and non-connected service offer field, ensuring a competitive and profitable global range of service offers.
Key tasks will include:
• Spearhead our transformation to become more customer/solution focused rather than product focused
• Be the champion and main point of contact for service offers and connectivity
• Develop our strategy and overall value proposition/offer pertaining service products
• Define & actively support implementation of go- to- market- strategies
• Ensure a competitive range of service products in all segments, channels and markets (short- and long-term)
• Directly manage Division-wide service products and support more product centric ones managed by respective product manager
• Orchestrate cross-functional alignment and cooperation between all parts of the company resulting in agreed and synchronized service offer road maps, product roadmaps, technology projects, back-end functionality, and go-to-market strategy
• Establish and manage key partnerships/alliances enabling a sustainable leadership position
• Lead and coach a small group of direct reports
The Director Service Offers & Connectivity will during an initial incubator phase report directly to the President, Husqvarna Construction.
We believe that you have a university degree within a relevant area and solid work experience, preferably working within an industrial environment.
You have minimum five years of experience managing and creating service offers within connectivity and IoT and extensive experience from successfully leading projects in a global matrix environment.
You are driven and result oriented with strong influencing skills and is combining a hands-on, pragmatic approach with strategic thinking. You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong business acumen and you are recognized within your current organization as a strong subject matter expert.
Sounds interesting? Please send in your application via www.effektiv.se.
Last day of application is March 19 and interviews are performed continuously.
For questions please call Kristina Halovanic, 0732-541481 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Husqvarna Construction Products
Husqvarna Construction, a division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2017 revenue was SEK 5 billion generating an EBIT of almost 13%. In the last year the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions and one divesture. Please read more at www.husqvarnacp.com/se.