Embedded Software Engineer to SKF in Luleå
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be a part of the team in Luleå that develop SKF:s conditioning monitoring products. You will be involved in the whole product lifecycle – from design, implementation and production to commercial deployment and maintenance. Do you have a great interest in technology and want to work in a global organization? Read more and apply today!
About the role
SKF Connected Technologies provides a range of offers covering condition monitoring, load and rotation sensing, online systems, mobile systems, wireless systems and numerous software solutions, which are now designed specifically to enable rotation equipment performance offers and scalability. In Luleå you will be a part of an office with about 50 colleagues that are waiting for you to be a part of a company that have helped develop industries and improve everyday life since 1907.
You are offered
- Work in a global organization that offers many different opportunities for professional development.
- The possibility to work in a fast paced, innovative environment with focus on the latest technology.
Read more about how an employment at SKF will support your career here.
You will work with software development for embedded systems and mainly work with condition monitoring for rotating products. You and your twelve colleagues in the team will work agile and you will adhere to and improve the working process. You will for example:
- Design, implement and maintain firmware for embedded systems.
- Contribute to and work with the overall firmware architecture alongside the team.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers and software engineers to ensure firmware compatibility.
- Developing smart and innovative solutions to give SKF the edge on the market.
We are looking for
- You have an University degree, preferable in computer science, electrical engineering or related field.
- Preferable work experience but most important a big interest in embedded systems.
- Solid programming experience in C and/or C++.
- Manage the English language.
It would be beneficial if you experience working with development of embedded systems, digital signal processing, electric measurement techniques and embedded Linux and Yocto. If you are accustomed to working in Agile development teams or other roles in Agile development teams, such as Scrum Master or Product Owner, then that’s a plus.
As a person you are:
- You take initiative
- Service minded
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SKF that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about SKF by following the link.
Dela detta jobb