Embedded Software Test Architect
Welcome to GN Hearing’s Test Development team. We are a group of more than 10 Specialists within testing, QA and automation.
We hope that you will be our new colleague, who can help provide technical guidance and strategic direction for our test development and relationship with especially our colleagues in the Software team in R&D.
The job is an opportunity to help develop and define test tools and test data management influencing how we work with structuring test for our different embedded systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
In essence our new Test Architect will work to ensure that approaches, tools and techniques are built into a relevant methodology. To do so the Test Architect monitors, optimizes, mentors, collaborates and continually improve testing in User Software (USW) in cooperation with the Agile Teams working with Embedded Software and Connected Apps.
- Support the USW Leadership Team in achieving the strategic test automation goals for USW
- Build knowledge of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used in USW
- Define and administer standard testing methodologies, processes and tools across USW
- Monitor the effectiveness of the testing function
- Define improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the GNH Software Lifecycle
- Develop strategic plans for testing efforts to establish a test automation pyramid matching the need for Continuous Integration )
- Identify test areas and guardians for these areas
- Define reusable testing assets
- Provide technical leadership and support the creation of complex tests
- Guide the Agile teams in test automation methods and decisions
Our new colleague will play a central role in facilitating the development in the team. Continuously developing communication skills is to be expected while interacting with many team members, occasionally writing documentation and also providing presentations to ensure stakeholder management in- and outside the team.
We imagine that there are several ways to succeed in the role, but your background and experience might include:
- A background as M.Sc or B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
- Experience as a Test Architect
- Practical experience in Test Automation using Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in setting up a test framework and/or improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective
- Experience in defining and implementing test processes
- Experience of identifying the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests
- Strong understanding of embedded systems and architecture
- Knowledge of full software project lifecycle of embedded development and/or app development
What we offer
While making a big difference for all our customers and impacting people with hearing loss we also believe we are an essential part of the R&D product cycles. We offer advice and share perspectives with our colleagues while ensuring product quality in an industry where digitalization and software plays a continuously growing part.
Our Agile approach to our projects ensure that we can keep up with the newest technologies and trends before product launches.
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. We hope you are curious to explore and engage in the recruitment process with us.
Would you like to know more?
Feel free to connect with hiring manager Christian Hansen on LinkedIn if your profile matches and you are interested in learning more:
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than Sunday 22 May, 2022.
We hope to conduct interviews during May/June and have our new colleague start by August, 2022 the latest.
Dela detta jobb