Embedded System Developer C++ to Kapsch!
Kapsch Trafficom is now looking for an Embedded System Developer C++ to strengthen their team since they are developing a new platform for their Electronic Tolling System. At Kapsch you will get the opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated team consisted of 45 experts and specialists were innovation and creativity is encouraged. Apply for the job today!
Kapsch is now investing a big effort in developing and delivering new hardware and software for their next generation “On-Board Units”, which you will be a part of in this position. Further you will work in one of their agile project teams were you together with three specialists will develop, document and test software.
You are offered
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will for example:
design and develop embedded software for our next generation devices (OBU’s), which contain GNSS and DSRC technology for intelligent mobility and satellite-based traffic solutions
write clean, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
test your software applications in a continuous integration (CI) and delivery environment
work closely with our product and project teams to customize applications for various platforms and clients
work closely with our testers to create easy testable software.
Vi söker dig som
- has a passion for writing code for embedded system and like to find out how the technique exactly works.
- has a good knowledge of programming languages C and C++.
- minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- enjoys learning and applying new technologies
- has finished your degree in a relevant academic education
- has good oral and written English skills
It is an advantage if you:
- have knowledge of GNSS and DSRC technology
- have worked with tools such as Jira, Polarion, GIT, Jenkins and Robot Frameworks
- have Experience with a development environment using continuous integration (CI).
- have worked Agile\Scrum before
As a person you are:
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full-time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Kapsch is one of Austria’s most successful technology corporations. The group of companies based in Vienna has around 100 subsidiaries and representative offices around the world. In Jönköping they have a team of specialists and experts that create wide range of products, such as devices, tools, front- and back-office systems. Currently they have sold more than 100 million devices worldwide.