Engineer HR to IT dept, Vattenfall
International collaboration in HR IT; a versatile role managing complexities; Isn’t this the ideal job for you?
Your job as Requirement Engineer HR Sweden:
Within Transformation & Corporate IT, our Corporate & Common Solution Management team (YICM) is managing large and generic SLA’s & midsize and large projects. We have a strong business orientation and we are delivering services that meet expected requirements at or below market level – based on an appropriate sourcing concept. Within this international team we are now looking for the right person to fulfil a Requirement Engineer position for the solution area Human Resources (HR).
For Human Resources we have a diffuse landscape in which our core HR systems are based on on-premise SAP HCM. Currently we are running a program to modernize our landscape and centralize the employee master. As requirement engineer you will be responsible for our core SAP HCM systems and specifically the ones for Sweden. You will work closely with business partners, functional consultants, developers, and other stakeholders, on a global level.
Your key activities as Requirement Engineer HR will be:
• You will serve as a subject matter expert / technical lead in the area of SAP HCM (Payroll and Time)
• In your role you will, together with the team, be driving the support and operations of the HR solutions in Vattenfall and be supporting in building the setup for the future
• You will perform detailed analysis of user requirements, share best practices, transform requirements into functional specifications, and support the implementation of system changes that meet user requirements as specified
• You will participate in the HR transformation program (Foxtrot) aiming for a global system landscape with harmonized employee master and business processes
• You will provide input in defining the long-term capacity requirements for the delivery area (resources, application functionality and infrastructure)
• You will participate in group harmonization and knowledge sharing initiatives related to HR
• You will support IT audit reviews and take part in local meetings with internal and external auditors, if needed
Our contribution towards fossil free living within one generation
In Vattenfall IT, we:
• Accelerate digitalization and innovation
• Create customer value in a close business and IT partnership to reach the “Power Climate Smarter Living” vision
• Promote the mindset and behavior to establish a learning culture and positive digital mindset
• Run stable, secure, efficient and compliant IT services
Your Profile as Requirement Engineer HR:
You are able to organize and have strong problem-solving skills. You are able to cooperate with team members, (internal) customers and vendors in an effective way. You are a pro-active and independent team member. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• At least 5 years of consulting, implementation and support experience with SAP HCM in general, and Payroll and Time specifically
• Experience with stakeholder management and change of HR Data and processing systems on a global scale
• Knowledge of HR processes
• General IT security and GDPR knowledge
• Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical users, on all levels
• A strategic and analytical mindset
• A strong team-player but able to work independently with own deliverables
• Experience in project management is an advantage
What we offer
We would like to welcome everybody to apply – even if you feel you do not yet meet all qualifications. Vattenfall IT is willing to invest in a personal package of up- and cross skilling (by offering training, certification, coaching by or buddying up with the external) in order for you to meet below expectations. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We offer an exciting and challenging job where you work close to business as well as to technology. You will have the chance to broaden your area of expertise even more and gain a solid understanding of the energy utility business as well. Vattenfall wants to be your employer of choice and offers excellent primary and fringe benefits. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Since you will be part of an international team, the location of this position can be in either Amsterdam, Berlin, or Stockholm.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. With 1.400 employees located in Germany, Poland, The Netherlands and Sweden, we contribute to our international business success. Vattenfall IT is part of the Strategic Development department. We accelerate the journey to become fossil free within one generation. We have a view of the future, and together with the business set the path for Vattenfall. Every day, we deliver to make sure that Vattenfall runs ever more effectively and efficiently. We drive initiatives for Vattenfall through collaboration: within Strategic Development; with our colleagues in the business; and with outside partners. Trust from our stakeholders; holistic perspective; and strong competence are key assets and critical success factors.
Please apply directly with your English CV and cover letter through our website, before 16th of January. For further questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Union representatives in Sweden:. Silvija Lilja (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). You can reach the representatives via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
Dela detta jobb