Are you a result-oriented individual, have several years of experience in the area and want to be a central role in shaping the future IS/IT landscape at Atlas Copco? Then this might be a job for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Enterprise Architect within their business area Industrial Technique.
The Enterprise Architect plays a central role in shaping the future IS/IT landscape within the business area. The role is diverse and covers both strategic and operational aspects.
- Overseeing the selection and implementation of strategic platforms, applications, and infrastructure for the business area
- Ensuring the building blocks of the IT environment fit together, and that impact on the environment is assessed before new projects are initiated
- Driving the modernization and laying solid foundations for the IS/IT landscape, maintaining flexibility to keep it updated
- Enabling the efficient utilization of key platforms to their full extent, avoiding a patchwork of different products with the same features.
- Sharing synergies and best practices between units and within the Group
- Representing the Business Area in key Group initiatives
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This is a senior role, that requires several years of relevant cross functional experience spanning both business processes, as well as technology.
- Broad understanding of business processes, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Broad knowledge of technical architecture, ranging from traditional on-prem, to state of the art cloud solutions
- Experience in managing transformation projects, and new development projects
- A solid track record, displaying skills within leadership, change and people management
- Deep insights to technology and integrations, with special focus on solutions delivered by strategic platform vendors such as Microsoft, SAP, Adobe, to name a few
- Fluency in English is a must
We are looking for a result-oriented individual that is creative and forward thinking. The role requires very strong social skills and a collaborative mindset, where negotiations on different levels within the organization play a crucial part in succeeding with the mission.
This position will be located in Sweden and requires flexibility to travel.
START: As soon as possible
WORK EXTENT: Office hours
Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Industrial Technique business area produces and markets industrial power tools and systems, assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and services. Customer segments that enjoy higher productivity through Industrial Technique’s innovative solutions include the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service.