Experienced back-end developers
Silverspin are looking for experienced back-end developers to join, with great opportunities for personal growth.
Silverspin is Gamesys Group’s tech arm based in Skövde, Sweden. We are a growing organization, specializing in customer-centric, innovative and competitive development of web technology in the iGaming Industry. At Silverspin we are fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor.
Why would you want to work with us? There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
What do we ask of you? Here is a list of skills, qualities and experience that we find important for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Computer Science, Software Development or any related course.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced experience of Java frameworks, such as SpringBoot.
- Have the ability and passion to lead and inspire others.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead group discussions for navigating complex solutions.
- Have the ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable.
- Service-Oriented, analytic, structured and with the ambitions and will to learn.
- Curious, responsible and committed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good organisational skills, including prioritisation across multiple commitments and time management.
- Experience of SQL development
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git
We work in agile teams, following SCRUM methodology. Our tech stack includes MySQL, Java, SpringBoot, PHP, Symfony, Vue.js, HTML, and CSS.
Are you the developer we are looking for? If you are and you want a challenging and rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work® where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other – get in touch.
Dela detta jobb