Experienced C# Developer (Cloud)
- Do you want to develop and design software products using state of the art cloud development platforms?
- Do you want engage with highly experienced and motivated developers?
- Do you want to work in an agile environment where your knowledge and skills will be highly valued and where you will be motivated to develop further?
Our next generation product is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to help our customers manage their print environment and print workflow. The solution is made up of state of the art technologies for Web Apps, Containers, Data storage, IoT and Mobile Apps running on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer for our Cloud development team in the Stockholm office. The role is to actively take part in the continuous design and development of the product. Most parts of the system are developed in C# .Net Core and different web technologies. We are adopting agile workflows and apply continuous refinement of our development methods and processes, CI/CD pipelines, learning paths, etc.
- Take part in analysis, design and implementation of the system
- Take ownership of certain components of the system as lead developer, i.e. responsible for maintaining, improving and provide new ideas to enhance those components
- Participate in improving the development processes (e.g. define code and design standards), evaluate and suggest development tools, etc.
- Good English communication skills – verbal and written
- 5+ years of C# development using modern object oriented design
- Good knowledge and use of design patterns and principles such as “SOLID” or similar
- Experience in Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience in working with asynchronous methods
- Experience in working with web API / REST services
- Experience in working with version control software such as Git
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Experience in C++
- Experience in using databases, writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience in agile development using Scrum, Kanban or similar
- Xamarin, Xamarin forms
- Linux or MacOS development
- Motivated and driven to exceed and develop your own skills
- Ready to take ownership and drive the business forward
- A team player
The position is based in central Stockholm. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications from other countries or support relocations for this role.
LRS Output Management
Levi, Ray and Shoup is the industry leader when it comes to enterprise output management products. Our software is used at a majority of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and around the globe. Our products help customers reduce document-related costs, simplify document-related infrastructures, save money on hardware, software and manpower all while helping them improve their services.