Would you like to lead the development of advanced systems and products, with high customer focus in an innovative and global environment? Then this could be your next challenge!
My name is Jonas Trepp and I am leading the Project Office within R&D. Our team consists of fourteen strong and experienced Project Managers that lead our projects to success, and at the same time continuously develop our way of working. To strengthen the team further, we are now looking for an experienced Project manager within Software. Your focus will be software projects, although we also have hardware projects and projects that include both.
About the position
- Lead Software development project teams working in an agile way to implement features with unrivalled customer value.
- Work in close cooperation with our customers, for example automobile, aerospace, wind power and electronics industry.
- Lead a cross functional team with up to 20 people and handle multiple stakeholders, for example marketing, operations and service.
- Continually work with our processes to improve and strengthen them.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
What we expect from you
For us, it is important that you have solid experience in software development. You have a very good understanding of processes and their importance, but can also fine tune and improve along the way. You are stable as a leader, and also a team player with a high ability to adapt your leadership style to the many different situations. You motivate your team and make sure everyone collaborates and strives in the same direction. You have a structured way of working and are an excellent communicator. As you will work in a cross-functional team within an international environment, you need experience from working together with various competences and cultures, as well as being fluent in Swedish and English.
You hold a Master of Science in Engineering or a similar technical university degree.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.