Experienced Sourcing Manager of IT to DeLaval
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information, please visit www.delaval.com. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
On behalf of our customer we are looking for an experienced Sourcing Manager who will manage procurement of IT related products and services. Are you a strong category leader with a demonstrated ability for managing global projects and supplier relationships? Then we can offer you an influential role and an opportunity to join a truly international company and a professional team in transformation. DeLaval provides a safe and sound work environment in a friendly atmosphere, good employment conditions and emphasizes the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
As a Sourcing Manager you will provide strategic leadership to develop and implement global IT initiatives that reduces IT costs and improves service for DeLaval employees. The Sourcing manager is responsible for procurement activities in all IT sub-categories, such as Enterprise Hardware and Software, IT Professional Services and Telecom. A vital part of your work will be to collaborate with IT Department, Finance and other internal stakeholders to understand and document IT requirements. You report to the Director of Indirect Sourcing. The position is based in Tumba, Sweden.
- Perform sub-category analysis and research to develop and maintain sub-category sourcing knowledge
- Establish contract terms and conditions
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis
- Manage competitive bidding (RFI, RFP, etc.) in their respective sub-category
- Support the IT Application Security and Legal teams to ensure all software, SaaS, IaaS and other solutions operate within an approved framework
- Own management of all existing contracts to ensure their timely renewal or planned termination
- Manage relationships with strategic IT suppliers including issue resolution
- Provide analysis of spend data and industry dynamics to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives
- Assist in managing supplier relationships, tracking supplier performance, and communicating performance feedback to suppliers
Experience and competence
This position requires at least 10 years of experience in a similar role gained at a larger, international manufacturing company as well as a higher education level (BA or BS).
The right candidate also possesses:
- Experience from working in a complex, changing environment where Sourcing is expected to deliver value-added results to the organization that supports overall business goals
- Change Management skills
- Ability of managing global projects
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management skills
- Great presentation skills; experience from holding presentations in front of decision makers in order to influence and drive change
Furthermore, experience from working in an IT outsourced environment is a plus. We also appreciate if you have experience from end-to-end category management at a tactical fulfillment service provider. You are a strong negotiator with a make-it-happen attitude combined with an agile approach.
ValueOne AB are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 19th December. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel +46 (0)70 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
Dela detta jobb