Finnish Speaking B2B Tech Support Agent to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Finnish Speaking B2B Technical Support Agent to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity starting as soon as possible until August 11th 2022 (possible extension).
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Key Goal of Agent:
- To assist with professional customer service, by:
- With the customer in focus, troubleshoot and support each individual customer regarding following products:
- Aircondition (värmepumpar)
- Computer monitors
- Hospitality TV
- LFD (large format display)
- Software for corporate mobile phones.
- Be careful and responsive not to miss important information.
- To keep what has been agreed upon, as well as follow up on the customer´s case as needed.
- Handling of customers / cases by telephone and mail.
- Follow up selected cases to ensure that solution / service is performed according to agreement.
- All agents deal with all countries, with shared responsibility.
- Correctly register customer interactions and contacts to ensure the best possible experience.
- Receive and handle incoming cases from corporate customers by telephone and mail
- Conduct technical troubleshooting
- Book service orders
- Know the process for, and be able to make decisions in DOA cases
- Follow up service repairs with service partners via email and phone.
- Report status of service repairs to SVC Tracking specialist.
- Perform outgoing customer calls in order to follow up customers experience
- Translate texts for manuals, web pages and other informative messages into the language of the country the agent represent
- In addition to the B2B support services, the agent shall perform such tasks within their respective job skills and knowledge as may be required by Samsung from time to time.
- Independently of mainland area, being able to manage incoming B2B cases from various sources.
- Regardless of who received and started a case, take ownership of, and complete the case.
- With the greatest care and understanding handle service & support matters.
- Registration/logging of service cases must be done within 15 minutes of the end of the call.
- Positive attitude towards Samsung products, Samsung as a brand, and Samsung customers.
- Punctual, loyal, reliable and good advancement.
- Ability to log and compile problems and solutions.
- Being able to handle stress.
- Ability to build strong, long-term customer relationships using the above points.
- Have an understanding of our flows and contact routes. Both internally and externally.
- Log all incoming calls as instructed. Target: 100%
Expectations & Qualifications:
Need to have:
- Great skills of handling computer and phone calls simultaneously
- Great skills of using a computer as a work tool, such as being able to navigate easily between different systems
- Medium/high experience of Outlook and word
- Basic/medium experience of Excel
- Experience from technical support by phone, for similar products
- Fluent in Swedish & Finnish
- Good in English, both speech and writing
- Knowledge of another Nordic language is a plus
Wish to have:
- Experience from technical support for screens, monitors, TV:s
- Good self-esteem – able to make customers to feel safe even though candidate is new at the position
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb