Full stack Developer
Full stack Developer
If you are an experienced .Net developer with several enterprise level websites under their belt, then we are looking for you.
Vattenfall IT is seeking an Full Stack Developer to take on the role of Solution Designer and join our team in Arenastaden office in Stockholm
to help develop our existing web platform and future solutions. You will have the responsibility to convert requirements and develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and web technology for our customers. You will interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide web solutions to help improve the company’s competitive position. In this role you will also consult for the many IT areas including ecommerce and CRM. We are looking for a candidate with possible experience as a Solution Architect with a background in web and application development.
You main responsibilities:
• Translate user stories into end-to-end solutions
• Bridge between IT Architecture and scrum teams in your area
• Propose solutions to developers when they need advice on architecture
• Support Product Owners regarding technical questions and with IT roadmap
• Ensure low complexity, non-functional and operational readiness are included by nature into each delivery.
• Design, build, improve and extend our fully responsive websites.
• Develop data driven and high traffic websites
• Work in, advice on and manage Microsoft Azure environments
• Work within a DevOp team focused on development of online solutions for Nordic market
Who are we looking for:
Within IT we value your communication skills as much as your hard skills. We are looking for a good communicator who is able to listen, bring a message across clearly, retrieve the needed information and has the ability to adapt to their audience. We believe, that only with these communication skills, IT can act as the trusted partner towards our business.
• Bachelor or master degree with 5+ years of experience within IT.
• Deep and recent expertise in .NET/C# development including the surrounding toolchain (MS Visual Studio, GitHub, MS Azure, etc.EPiServer is meriting).
• Broad technical experience in implementing and supporting complex multi-domain, multi-site systems.
• Knowledge and working experience with major CMS systems
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET, MVC
• Experience in building applications in Microsoft Azure
• Experience in working with Visual Studio On-line will be an advantage
• Some knowledge about Angular applications will be an advantage
• A focus on simplicity, efficiency of solutions and great User Experience
• Desire to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolutions in web technology.
• No fear to work with Business representatives on a daily basis
• Experience in working according to SCRUM Methodology
• Fluent English to work on a daily basis
• Fluent or at least good Swedish to talk to local representatives
About this team:
Web & Digital Solutions is part of Vattenfall IT Agile IT Sweden organization and is responsible for the delivery of web solutions and services to all Vattenfall Business Units in the Nordics. With colleagues in similar departments located in Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Gliwice and Katowice . Responsibility within the team is for full web stack development, starting from Front End layer, going through Web Content Management System and ending up on specific backend applications based on both Java and .NET technologies. Our new Online platform is built on modern technologies leveraging Cloud solutions, Continuous Integration/Deployment and test automation. We expect you to share our drive and focus on quality in all aspects of the deliveries.
Integrated teams with developers, designers and business working together in the sprints and sitting co-located, many nationalities and English as the main language provides a dynamic environment where initiative and openness is advocated.
What do we offer?
A challenging international work environment and the opportunity to contribute to energy solutions (both traditional and sustainable) that keep people connected and businesses running. An attractive remuneration package. Development programs that are tailored towards your personal and professional growth. And also an integral part of the deal: colleagues who are eager to share their expertise.
At Vattenfall we promote smart working!
Meaning you can easily combine your working life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. to attract and retain a talented workforce, smart working is successfully implemented within Vattenfall such as the possibility to work part-time.
Location: Stockholm (Solna), Sweden.
Meetings with international colleagues are often held virtually, however limited travelling to other Vattenfall locations will also be required.
We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
More information and further steps
This recruitment is handled by Dfind IT. If you have questions about this position, contact Ercan Bahar Senior Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 072-246 74 09
Trade union representatives in Sweden Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.